Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What's in My Backpack?

The Spring Semester is in now in full swing! Today I figured I would show what I keep in my backpack. I love these kind of posts!

My Backpack: I got this black Heckler for Christmas 2011 and I love it! North Face is an awesome, quality brand; a little over two year's with this puppy and it's still strong as ever! I also like the classic black color because it will always match what I'm wearing.

What goes with me everyday. Not pictured: Sunnies

My Agenda: In high school I usually just bought the $5 school agenda that was sold during registration but last year I got one from Target that I absolutely loved! It's a Five Star academic-year planner from Mead. I realized the vertical layout isn't for everyone but it's perfect for me; it feels like there's a lot more space to work with! I also love the check boxes to see what I've done and what I have yet to down. (Another post later on how I organized my baby agenda.) 

Pencil Pouches: I really love using cosmetic bags because they're lined to protect from makeup spills which translates perfectly for pen and highlighter explosions. They also tend to be more fun than regular pencil pouches. Vera Bradley, Lilly Pulitzer, and Kate Spade are great places to start looking.
One is full of pens and pencils, an eraser, a flashdrive, Sharpies, Wite-Out minis, scissors, and a mini stapler. The other holds my graphing calculator. I also have a financial calculator.

Highlighters: Along with my agenda these are my babies! I use them everyday to organized my notes and classes!

My Waterbottle: I drink A LOT of water and love having my trusty Camelbak on me at all times.

Books and supplies for my Tuesday/Thursday classes.

My Umbrella: Rain seems to come out of nowhere in Louisiana, I like to have my umbrella on me incase a downpour strikes! Mine was a Christmas gift last year and is from Jonathan Adler.

My wristlet: Again this basically goes everywhere with me as it holds my phone, IDs, keys, and money.

I also keep tissues, a mini first-aid kit, Tide to Go pen, mini deodorant, handsantizer, face wipes, Advil, eyedrops, cuticle cream, feminine products, and Chapstick. 


Books and Supplies for my Monday/Wednesday and online class.


And of course spirals, folders, and textbooks! I have a spiral and folder for each class (and a highlighter, all in the same color.) I have textbooks for four of my classes but only bring what I need for that day. I have a binder for one class because it houses a 100+ page financial report we're using throughout the semester. I had a binder for each class in high school with my special organizing system. But for college it gets far too bulky.  

What are your backpack essentials?


No comments:

Post a Comment