Monday, January 6, 2014

My Favorite Moments of 2013

This post is pretty late coming but I don't really care. #sorrynotsorry We're not even a week into 2014, a little reminiscing now won't hurt anyone. There was a lot that happened last year so let's look back.

One of the greatest things this year was joining my amazing sorority Alpha Omicron Pi! I've made many wonderful memories with my sisters but here's a few that will be hard to top!




My Bid Day
Getting my Big
Initiation
Experiencing Formal Recruitment
Getting my Little






I also experience my first official Louisiana MARDI GRAS... on a mini mission trip to Taylor, Arkansas and Southern Arkansas University in Magnolia, Arkansas. It was for Chi Alpha Christian Fellowship's Mardi Gras Outreach and it was a blast!


-our team with Pastor Jimmy-

My first crawfish boil! Very delicious and I can't wait for Lagniappe Week 2014!


Seeing Sir Paul McCartney at Miller Park this summer with one of my best friends!

He's really excited for his concert ;)

I don't having any pictures of it but camping with my best friends in June.

My cousin Chad and his wife Kendra's wedding in August.


What were your favorite moments of 2013? What are you looking forward to in 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment