Monday, January 27, 2014

Facts about Me

In no particular order...

1. I'm lefthanded
2. My heart is plagued with wanderlust
3. I love any and everything related to Harry Potter
4. Wisconsin is the most beautiful place in the world
5. I have to hang toilet paper with the flap behind the roll
6. I'm extremely obsessed with Disney (films, music, World, etc.)
5. I have a love/hate relationship with snow
6. My favorite movie is elf and I watch it year-round
7. Chandler Bing is my spirit animal
8. My car is named Hank (the Tank)
9. I'm majoring in Finance and (hopefully) minoring in Leadership 
10. I love organizing
11. Matthew is my favorite book of the Bible (specifically chapter 6)
12. Freshly cut grass, vinegar, and are some of my favorite scents
13. I have anxiety
14. Joining Alpha Omicron Pi was one of the best decisions of my life
15. I want to live abroad (preferably somewhere in the UK)
16. The Beatles are my favorite band
17. I love going to the movies by myself
18. I have a huge crush JFK (don't ask)
19. I'm addicted to pinterest and twitter 
20. Brushing my teeth calms me down when I feel stressed

What are some quirky facts about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment