Saturday, January 11, 2014

On Repeat

When I like a song I tended to find it on Spotify and listen to on repeat until I can't stand it anymore. Too much of a good thing eh? So here's what I've been playing and haven't gotten sick of quite yet.

The Mango Tree - Gareth Bush: I can't remember where I first heard it but this song is a little slice of heaven. Fave line: When your heart and mind just don't agree// Meet me at the mango tree. 

Wake Up - Arcade Fire: I definitely remember hearing this for the first time in The Secret Life of Walter Mitty during the airport/airplane montage. 


Pompeii - Bastille: Again not sure where I heard it, I just really like the chanting.

The Soundtrack to Frozen: Disney is always perfect IMHO but Frozen was really something special and the soundtrack doesn't disappoint. Picking a favorite track is really hard but I'd go with In Summer, Love is an Open Door (which is surprisingly dark in hindsight, but really perfect: four for you Disney, you go Disney), and Vuelie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment