Tuesday, January 13, 2015

A Theme for 2015

This year I've decided to do something different and decided against a New Year's Resolution. Not that resolutions are bad but because I want something more. So this year I've decided on implementing a New Year's Theme, something that will encompass me for the year (and fingers crossed, for life.)

My theme for this year was easy: intentional. I think this is a word that gets thrown around a lot because it sounds good but then loses some of the gravity it deserves. What does it actually mean to be intentional?


According to my old pal the Internet, it's to have a purpose: to make decisions with true understanding of its consequences. I think the best way (which is not to say that it will be easy or painless) is to ask myself some important questions often.

  • Will this action lead me to happiness? 
  • And more importantly, will this action lead me to holiness?
 I have a feeling 2015 will be a very introspective and hopefully freeing year.

Happy (late) New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment