Friday, January 16, 2015

7 Quick Takes


-one-
Sunday before Mass, I went to confession and visited the chapel on campus since being back at school. I love these precious moments alone with Jesus where I all need to do is be present and let His love and grace transform me while I love Him in return.


-two-
I was actually introduced to Blessed is She a few months ago and recently started reading their daily devotions. Beginning my day by centering my soul on Jesus before or while walking to class has been an enormous blessing.

-three-
One of my sorority sisters began selling Scentsy last semester and now that the Christmas rushes are over, I was able to get my stuff this week. I got three bars of wax in Camu Camu (a fruity scent), White Tea and Cactus (it smells flowery and clean), and my favorite Shaka (it smells like men's deodorant.)  




                         -four-
Wednesday was the first day of the spring semester... my last spring semester too! I'm taking two finance classes, two management classes, and dropped my philosophy class until next semester when I'm less busy.

                                -five-
It's three weeks until Greek Retreat and I'm stoked! We had a meeting about it today and I can't wait. If you're a UL Greek you can sign up here! Not student but want to be involved? You can contribute to the programming costs of this excellent week by sponsoring students here!


-six and seven-
I'd be lying if I said I haven't been bingeing on the ten amazing seasons of FRIENDS for the few weeks. My favorite seasons are easily the third, fourth, and fifth. For the record, I'm officially pro-THEY WERE ON A BREAK; also Chandler is my spirit animal.


I've been back in Louisiana for a week and a half, but now that the semester has started I've finally been able to reconnect with my friends. On Tuesday night, I also joined my friends in Wisconsin via Google+ hangout to chat before

1 comment:

  1. They were totally on a break, but Ross did jump the gun there. I actually like Rachel with Joey later on...Ross was too whiney.
    Saw your blog mentioned on Blessed Is She facebook site:-) I am a new blogger myself , so I have no real encouragement or advice, but I read some of your things and I think you are doing a good job and have interesting things to say. You are also waaaaaayyy more put-together than I was at 21.

    ReplyDelete