Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Cheer

Please, say it with me...

"The best way to spread Christmas Cheer is singing loud for all to hear" - elf

There's an atmosphere from late November to December that never fails to disappoint, it really is the most wonderful time of the year. ;) I look forward to ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas, to playing my seven hour (and growing!) long playlist of Christmas songs, to baking cookies, to holiday parties, to Secret Santa exchanges, to our Christmas Eve traditions, to It's A Wonderful Life and elf. It's perfect.

To get even more in the mood here's my 10 Essential Christmas Songs playlist. (Quite honestly I would  love to the 150+ song playlist I having going on Spotify though!)


What's your favorite part of the Christmas season?

No comments:

Post a Comment