Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Reviewsday Tuesday: Drink Mixes

I have always been a big water drinker; my Camelbak travels with me almost everywhere! Now that summer's thankfully arrived, I've been wanting to mix it up a little (pun fully intended!) So here's a short review of my favorites.



Starbucks VIA Refreshers
This mix is probably my favorite although it's no match its in-store counterpart. The only down side is that it's 70 calories per packet and most mixes are about 10.

Lipton Tea and Honey
I'm not a huge fan of iced tea but Lipton's Tea and Honey mixes are great! I think because they're mostly fruit flavored green teas they're a bit more palatable. We also have some of the liquid kinds that I've yet to try.  

Crystal Lite
I recently picked up a box of Crystal Lite with Caffeine on-the-go packets, I got the Wild Strawberry flavor and it was pretty good.I'm also a fan of their original Lemonade flavor and can't wait to try some more.

Does anyone have suggestions for their favorite brands or flavors? 
Has anyone tried the liquid the kinds, how are they?

Disclaimer: I am not receiving any reimbursement from these reviews (though if they'd like to send me money I'd be cool with it!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment